[cfe-dev] Clang Check-272 can't not find declared identifier from Dependent target

凌欢 linghuan713 at 126.com
Wed Mar 20 00:21:36 PDT 2013

Dear ALL:
When I use the scan-build from Clang checker-272, it gets the following errors:

/Users/mqq/hudson/clang_browser_iphone/Classes/browser/startpage/UIQuickLinkView.m:773:45: error: use of undeclared identifier 'APP_INSERT_FRONT'
        NSInteger action = isInsertBefore ? APP_INSERT_FRONT : APP_INSERT_BEHIND;
                                            ^
/Users/mqq/hudson/clang_browser_iphone/Classes/browser/startpage/UIQuickLinkView.m:773:64: error: use of undeclared identifier 'APP_INSERT_BEHIND'
        NSInteger action = isInsertBefore ? APP_INSERT_FRONT : APP_INSERT_BEHIND;

The above file is from Dependent target , so ,is it any wrong config in Xcode Project ?
At the same time , we get no error when we use build and analyze memu from Xcode .
If the xcode project is OK, any other reason cause the scan fail?
btw ,the xcode is 4.5 and the sdk is 6.0
Thanks for you help.

BRs
Howard Ling (凌欢)
Cell Phone:13428984893