[cfe-dev] Cilk Plus extensions in LLVM/Clang

Langmuir, Ben ben.langmuir at intel.com
Fri Mar 8 06:07:23 PST 2013

> Also, (and perhaps this is really just a git question), is there an easy way to generate a patch against the upstream sources from a clone of the git repository?

You mean the differences between our "cilkplus" branch and LLVM/Clang trunk?  I just pushed a master branch to clang and llvm, so if you do:

$ git fetch
$ git diff `git merge-base cilkplus origin/master`..cilkplus

That will give you a diff against the last revision that is common to the master and cilkplus branches.  You could do "git diff origin/master..cilkplus", but that would include changes to master since our last merge, which would just confuse things.

Ben