[cfe-dev] Running clang with a smaller set of Checkers

YuvalShahar yuval.shahar.007 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 03:18:21 PST 2013

Hi,

I wrote a checker which I need to run on all translation units, then
summarize its output and re-run clang on all translation units
(inter-procedural by a pass to collect data and a second pass using it).

I wish to run clang for the first pass, disabling all checkers but my data
collector, but I fail to do this. Any idea?

I could change the core checkers set (checkers.td), but having to recompile
clang and hold two clang versions for thew two passes seems excessive.

Thanks, Yuval.