[cfe-dev] Suggestion for C++ migration tool: tr1 removal

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Sun Mar 3 10:48:22 PST 2013

>>> #if defined(OS_APPLE) || defined(CXX_CLANG)
>> This should check the standard library type / version, not a compiler.
> If it worked reliably, I would. Clang and __GNUC__ is a perfect
> example. Confer: http://www.google.com/search?q=clang+__GNUC__+bug.
Surely, you should not use __GNUC__ to distinguish between libc++ and
libstdc++. Here, I will be out of luck if I, for example, use gcc 4.4
on MacOS  (compiled via MacPorts).

Anyway, Marshall already written a note, how the check should look like:
http://marshall.calepin.co/c-and-xcode-46.html

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov