[cfe-dev] Trying to build libcxx/libcxxabi on Linux 64 bit

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 03:12:22 PDT 2013

Sorry for the multiple mails. I forgot to ask one more thing:

I have now successfully compiled and linked libcxx against all three
of libsupcxx, libcxxabi and libcxxrt. Any suggestions on which one I
should actually use with clang? I seem to have read somewhere that
clang is setup to libsupcxx by default for compatibility with GCC or
something like that? So would it be preferable to use the version
built against libsupcxx?

--
Shriramana Sharma ஶ்ரீரமணஶர்மா श्रीरमणशर्मा