[cfe-dev] macro-expanded/preprocessed string (clangLex) question

Thompson, John John_Thompson at playstation.sony.com
Fri Jun 21 13:28:14 PDT 2013

Argyrios,

Yeah, your comment made me think that perhaps I should just track macro expansions in general, not limiting it to conditional directives, as macro instances anywhere with different values could be problematic as well for modules.  Is that what you meant as well?

What do you think, Sean?

The program structure doesn't change a whole lot.  Instead of storing the condition location and values, I store the macro information.

-John