[cfe-dev] unknown type name 'ObjCClassDecl'

lostknight thanhtuan at aces.snu.ac.kr
Tue Jun 18 08:39:23 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm new to Clang so please forgive me for the stupid questions.

I'm in the middle of compiling a project that used clang as a library. I'm
using Clang3.2 The problem is when I tried to compile the project, there is
some missing declarations, such as
ObjCClassDecl
ObjCForwardProtocolDecl
Dump in clang::PrintingPolicy
I found that these definitions are not in the most recent version of clang
(clang3.4), too.

I wonder these definitions are from older version of clangs? (e.g.,
clang3.1). If the project is using those things, is there workaround?

By the way, is it safe to state that "there is a full C++ parse in Clang"?

Thanks