[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] MSVC++ ABI compatibility is not a Windows requirement

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at google.com
Wed Jul 31 17:37:36 PDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 5:06 PM, Óscar Fuentes <ofv at wanadoo.es> wrote:

> prompts me to ask if it is right to submit to the mailing lists patches
> implementing a feature that is known to be legally "controversial".

I have no idea what you are talking about, but if you have legal or other
questions, or want to discuss 'legal controversies', this isn't the right
forum. Please do not do it again here.

We do not discuss legal issues on this mailing list. This isn't about you,
or this subject, or anything. It's simply not an appropriate place *for
anyone* to ask about or formulate opinions about legal topics.