[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] MSVC++ ABI compatibility is not a Windows requirement (was: Proposing a new 'alloca' parameter attribute to implement the Microsoft C++ ABI)

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at google.com
Wed Jul 31 15:28:24 PDT 2013

First and foremost: this mailing list is simply not an appropriate plate to
discuss legal issues. Full stop. I won't reply or discuss them, and please
don't try to do so yourself. Find a lawyer if you want to discuss such
things.

For the rest of your email, I defer to Chris's comments. If you want to
convince us there is a better way, please contribute excellent patches that
show that better way. Lead by example.