[cfe-dev] How to make clang compile any other language ? I want it to support ACSL (specification language of C).)

surbhi singh surbhi.chauhan011 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 05:17:26 PDT 2013

Thanks Sir.
Actually i was opening the Makefile with gedit editor and it was adding its
own identation to the lines.When I opened it with vim editor I got rid of
this error.
But now its not giving any error.It is just entering the test directory and
leaving it in the next step.
I have made changes in the tokenKinds.def file and added some more
keywords. So, i hace to recompile this file.How to do it ?