[cfe-dev] How to make clang compile any other language ? I want it to support ACSL (specification language of C).)

surbhi singh surbhi.chauhan011 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 04:16:00 PDT 2013

Hie all.
I wanted to know is that any way we can check for the tokens generated by
clang for a given test file. Actually I had done some changes in the
tokenKinds.def file and added some more keywordss to it. Now, I want to
check whether it is able to tokenize those new keywords or not. Is there
any command which may help ?
Thanks in advance.