[cfe-dev] -Wdeprecated and 'dynamic exception specifications'

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Tue Jul 23 13:36:18 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Recently clang has started giving me two new deprecation warnings:
 1) the use of the 'register' keyword (-Wdeprecated-register)
 2) the use of dynamic exception specifications (-Wdeprecated)

I'd like to (sometimes) turn off #2 but not lose all deprecation warnings.  Is there no -Wdeprecated-dynamic-exception-specifications? (analogous to -Wdeprecated-register)

Thanks,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com