[cfe-dev] clang: Need to suppress the checks from static analysis at runtime

Snehal Sable Snehal.Sable at kpitcummins.com
Tue Jul 16 03:29:30 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am working on the C project and I am doing static analysis of the code using clang.
I need to suppress some of the checks from analysis at the runtime i.e. should not check for some of the checks that are excluded from analysis.
As per my understanding all the checks included in "Checkers.td" are included in analysis but it is done at compile time. I want to do the same at run time.
How I can implement this?

Please suggest.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,