[cfe-dev] Doubts in CLANG

James Dennett james.dennett at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 13:47:29 PDT 2013

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 2:22 PM, surbhi singh
<surbhi.chauhan011 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sir/Ma'am,
> I am new to CLANG project and want to study about the implementation of
> CLANG in details, so that further i can make some changes in its source code
> to support it for my programs also. Can I get some help regarding this. I
> don't know from where to start.

Welcome to the world of Clang.

I see that Eli replied with a pointer to the internals manual, but I
wanted to ask if you can share anything about what your goals are: are
there particular things you want Clang to be able to do for you, are
you thinking of using Clang as a standalone compiler or as a library
for writing tools (or both), etc.  The more you can shed light on what
your interest is, the more likely it is that people will be able to
supply relevant pointers.

-- James