[cfe-dev] C++/CLI Clang (Was: Is there a tool that restores a previously saved AST?)

João Matos ripzonetriton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 08:07:44 PDT 2013

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 11:37 AM, Daniel Albuschat <d.albuschat at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2013/7/9 João Matos <ripzonetriton at gmail.com>
> That sounds quite interesting, as I want to enable that programming
> language to call into .NET code. As I can see from your posted SemaCLI.cpp,
> you seem to be using Mono for it. Is Mono a strong requirement, or is
> possible to use it with Microsoft 's.NET implementation? Also, what other
> third party dependencies does your project require?

It does not use Mono, just the Cecil library (a regular C# library) for
reading the assemblies. And it does not run with Mono yet actually, only
with Microsoft's .NET. As for third party dependencies, right now just the
Cecil library.

There are some people working on it via GSoC:

https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/txdv/11001

https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/drdo/13001

--
João Matos