[cfe-dev] Execute Callback after Plugin Finishes

Kevin Boos kevinaboos at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 16:47:13 PDT 2013

Hello,

I'm building a plugin with similar structure to the example "
PrintFunctionNames <http://clang.llvm.org/docs/ClangPlugins.html>."
I would like to run a function when my plugin has finished executing, i.e.,
after it has traversed all the decls and visited all statements, etc.

Is there a method I can override or some other callback mechanism in
PluginASTAction, ASTConsumer, or RecursiveASTVisitor that will execute at
the very end of the plugin? Any alternative way to do so (outside of those
classes) is fine as well.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin Boos