[cfe-dev] Host compiler requirements: Dropping VS 2008, using C++11?

Aaron Ballman aaron at aaronballman.com
Sat Jul 6 09:59:39 PDT 2013

I'm in favor of dropping VS 2008 support (in fact, I thought we had
already talked about doing that, but perhaps I am remembering
incorrectly).

I think C++11 support should be a separate discussion than dropping VS
2008 support because it's likely to be a bit more in-depth, but I'm in
favor of it.

~Aaron