[cfe-dev] Semantic Analysis in Clang

Mohammad Adil madil90 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 07:26:18 PST 2013

Hi,
  I am interested in helping any way I can. I am a research assistant and
always looking to help the community. Unfortunately, I am new to compiler
theory. If you can give me a few guidelines on how to achieve that, I would
be glad to help. Also, can you please name a few good resources on compiler
theory (my university isn't focusing on compilers so not many people here
to help).
   Regarding clang, what exactly happens when clang encounters an error (I
mean i want to pause the recursive visitor at the point when it encounters
an error and not end the program). Also, is it possible to parse the code
in rewriter buffer without saving it (parse on the fly).

Regards,
Adil

--
Mohammad Adil