[cfe-dev] Clang Tools

madil90 madil90 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 23:31:27 PST 2013

Hi,
   I had a standalone clang program which I am trying to convert to a clang
tool. My basic requirement is that my tool should be able to find all
default c++ paths and that it's build should be kept separate from the clang
source. How can I do this? I tried using the .json file approach but that
does not enable to build my tool separately from clang. Please guide me on
how to write an independent tool (just give the steps. I will figure the
rest out) that can easily find all c++ header files.

Regards,
Adil