[cfe-dev] __builtin in clang?

madil90 madil90 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 03:31:07 PST 2013

Hi,
  I am writing a rewriting program. In order to search for appropriate paths
(default c++ paths), I added headersearchoptions to the preprocessor and
included all the default include paths clang++ uses. I am able to find all
types. The only error that is occurring is when the program encounters
functions similar to "__builtin_expect". It is unable to find these
functions in any files. Some more examples of similar functions are
"__builtin_alloca" and "__builtin_strcmp". Does clang support these
functions? If yes, where are their definitions located?

Regards,
Adil