[cfe-dev] Using C++'11 in llvm/clang itself

Matthieu Monrocq matthieu.monrocq at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 04:53:54 PST 2013

Hi Chris,

As I said, I'd like to, however I never got the llvmdev thread in my e-mail
box because I don't subscribe there, which kinda prevents me from replying
to it. Unless there is something I am missing in which I apologize for
being dumb.

If someone involed in the llvmdev thread could reply to it and put me in
copy, I would then be more than happy to discuss it there. I won't have
much to say though, just wanted to contribute the list of features and
their availability to help you all deciding in due knowledge.

-- Matthieu.