[cfe-dev] Need direction to proceed with building a C++ code refactoring tool

Devchandra L Meetei dlmeetei at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 01:58:32 PST 2013

I guess clang on windows is not great as on Linux and Mac.
But, I am not a clang developer, just a user.
Others may have better knowledge. Check it out.

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:23 PM, Subiah R Nagarajan <
nagarajan.s at igniteintelligence.com> wrote:

> Hi Manuel,
>
> Thanks for the reply. I will explore further and will let you know I have
> any difficulties. Further Manuel, I got a link with CodeLite editor and
> Clang for developing the tool. Do you think that this IDE will do good or
> if
> I use it along with Visual Studio 2008.
>

> -----
> Thanks & Regards,
> Subiah R Nagarajan
> --

Warm Regards
--Dev
OpenPegasus Developer
"It's Always better to try and fail instead of not doing/trying anything"