[cfe-dev] [RFC] Tutorial for Clang Analyzer Plugins

Sam Handler samuel.handler+cfedev at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 09:40:48 PST 2013

Hearing no other opinions...

I will assume that the best way forward is to combine my tutorial with the
existing Checker Developer Manual.

I will look at producing this document in RST format. If the web site is
ready to use RST for the analyzer docs by the time I finish, great. If not,
it can be converted to an HTML page until such a transition is complete.

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:19 PM, Sean Silva <silvas at purdue.edu> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 2:56 PM, Anna Zaks <ganna at apple.com> wrote:
> > Would be great to have the analyzer documentation converted, but I don't
> > know if anyone has committed to do the work.
>
> In r171424 and r171425 I have set up a basic Sphinx setup for the
> analyzer in docs/analyzer/ (segregated from the rest of clang's docs).
> There is no server-side support though so it doesn't currently affect
> the website.
>
> -- Sean Silva

All opinions expressed in posts from this account are entirely my own, and
not
those of any present or former employer. Furthermore, I assert that all
works
contributed to the Clang project (1) were developed using no equipment,
supplies, facility or trade secrets of any such employer, (2) were developed
entirely on my own time, and (3) do not result from any work performed for
any
such employer.