[cfe-dev] LLVM on ARM A15

Nadav Rotem nrotem at apple.com
Fri Jan 4 15:50:46 PST 2013

Hi Renato,

The tests below are target independent and should pass.

Did you build the x86 backend ? I think that the problem is that opt uses the triple from the LL file to initialize the backends and the cost model, and if you don't have the x86 backend then the tests fail. I will fix the tests shortly.

Thanks,
Nadav