[cfe-dev] CurContext during variable capture for Lambda

Manjunath Kudlur keveman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 16:21:17 PST 2013

> Your analysis appears to be correct.  That said, I can't think of any
> case where it would actually make a difference...

 It did make a difference for a personal project of mine. I got around it
by doing "ContextRAII SavedContext(*this, CurContext->getParent());" at
appropriate places. The omission definitely violates the invariant on
CurContext. But I don't know how to rate its severity as it doesn't make a
difference in practice. I will leave it up to the experts to decide if this
is actionable.

-Eli