[cfe-dev] Dumping CFG with clang -cc1 -analyze -analyzer-checker=debug.ViewCFG code.c

Anna Zaks ganna at apple.com
Thu Feb 28 22:40:47 PST 2013

Copying my answer from [cfe-users]:

The idea is that debug.ViewCFG would open the viewer and display the graph (this is why the file is stored into a tmp directory). Whereas debug.DumpCFG dumps the textual version to the standard out. Both are debugging aids and I don't think there is a command line option to store the output into a particular directory.

Cheers,
Anna.