[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] GSoC 2013

Dmitry Mikushin dmitry at kernelgen.org
Wed Feb 27 13:32:43 PST 2013

Hi Anton,

I think it would be worth to remove this signature in the bottom line:

Last modified: $Date: 2009/12/16 09:03:23 $

Otherwise, new people may think this page is long time abandoned :)

Also, a question: may side projects that use LLVM enlist the
mutually-beneficial tasks and add new categories? For example, we are
interested specifically in Polly & GPU backend, plus some minor core
infrastructure improvements.

Thanks,
- Dima.