[cfe-dev] Clarification for term "AST"

Markus Elfring Markus.Elfring at web.de
Fri Feb 22 10:29:28 PST 2013

> Sorry, but I think this one is "not to be fixed".

I thank you very much for your detailed response.

I find that you mention a couple of issues where interfaces from different
abstraction levels are affected in unclear ways. I guess that this situation
results into some challenges for a better understanding of involved
implementation details and increases the potential for unpleasant mistakes.

I hope that further constructive discussions will help to clarify and improve
the software design at various places.

Regards,
Markus