[cfe-dev] sanitizer_symbolizer_mac.cc:26 -- "unimplemented"

Anna Zaks ganna at apple.com
Wed Feb 20 11:32:29 PST 2013

Sean,

My understanding is that there is still some unfinished work to be done for symbolication on OS X. See this thread:
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2013-January/057633.html

Alex is working on OS X support. He might provide more info on the status of in-process symbolication/possible workarounds.

Cheers,
Anna.