[cfe-dev] clang_codeCompleteAt returning invalid completion results

jaytee aloha_arts at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 10:31:44 PST 2013

Hello again! and thank you for your reply, Doug!
So this basically means that CXCursor_NotImplemented completion results are
fine to use, but I cannot distinguish between the types of these results
(e.g. field vs enum)?

Do you know perhaps if I will get something similar to this for other types
of cursors (e.g. variables),  or does this only happen for struct/union
fields?

Thank you!