[cfe-dev] Compilation problems with cfe/branches/tooling

s0rcy siddarth13+clangcfe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 22:35:12 PST 2013

Hello,

I've been having some compilation problems with the cfe/tooling branch.
Specifically, I encounter the following errors:

llvm/tools/clang/utils/TableGen/TableGen.cpp:22:10: fatal error:
'llvm/TableGen/TableGenAction.h' file not found

as well as multiple

llvm/tools/clang/utils/TableGen/NeonEmitter.cpp:248:15: error: use of
undeclared identifier 'TGError'

The trunk branch built cleanly, so I assume that the tooling branch isn't up
to date and/or different. I tried to "fix" these errors by removing the
include (which doesn't exist in the trunk branch), and changing TGError to
PrintFatalError (used in the trunk branch), but more errors crop up later in
the compilation.

Any suggestions what I might be doing wrong?