[cfe-dev] basic_string vs basic_string<_CharT, _Traits, _Alloc> &

madil90 madil90 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 07:56:26 PST 2013

What's the difference between basic_string<_CharT, _Traits, _Alloc>. When I
output the name of my own decleration (in a user file), it gives
basic_string. When I search the std libs, it gives basic_string<_CharT,
_Traits, _Alloc>. What is the difference? Can I get the same output for each
string decleration because I need to compare these names.

Regards,
Adil