[cfe-dev] Generating libclang documentation

Miguel Guedes miguel.a.guedes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 03:28:46 PST 2013

Hello list,

I've just tried to use doxygen to generate documentation for libclang
but the code does not contain any doxygen tags; I'm referring to all the
'clang_' exported functions.

Will be travelling tomorrow and unfortunately won't be able to connect
to the internet for several days, which means libclang's online
documentation will be out of reach. To overcome this I thought of
generating and printing a single page PDF (generate to latex, then use
pdflatex) so I could read libclang's documentation offline while away
(won't have a computer either.)

Anyone knows how the online version of libclang's documentation was
generated?

--
Miguel