[cfe-dev] SourceManager invalid index error

madil90 madil90 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 11:24:28 PST 2013

Hi,
   I am parsing a few files and using the following code to extract the
buffers for those files

*for (it = rewriter.buffer_begin(); it != rewriter.buffer_end(); it ++)
    const FileEntry* fileEntry =
sourceManager.getFileEntryForID(it->first);*

   I keep getting the following error. Can you please explain what this
means and what might be causing this error. Thanks for your help.

*const clang::SrcMgr::SLocEntry&
clang::SourceManager::getLocalSLocEntry(unsigned int, bool*) const:
Assertion 'Index < LocalSLocEntryTable.size() && "Invalid Index"' failed.*