[cfe-dev] [libcxx] Current test results on Linux against all supported ABI libraries

David Chisnall David.Chisnall at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Feb 7 03:13:35 PST 2013

On 7 Feb 2013, at 09:38, Michael van der Westhuizen wrote:

> The additional failures over the common set when using libcxxrt are:
>    depr/exception.unexpected/set.unexpected/set_unexpected.pass.cpp

This one was a stupid copy-and-paste error that I have now fixed (in both libcxxrt upstream and FreeBSD head.  It will be merged to 9-STABLE shortly and should appear in 9.2).

>  localization/locale.categories/category.ctype/locale.codecvt/locale.codecvt.members/wchar_t_out.pass.cpp

I can't reproduce this on FreeBSD, but given the very poor support in glibc for the locale functions that libc++ needs I'm not surprised that there are bugs there.  Can you give me a backtrace of where it fails?

David