[cfe-dev] Proposal: A "Const tool" for clang

Joshua Cranmer pidgeot18 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 08:39:21 PST 2013

On 2/5/2013 1:06 AM, Sean Silva wrote:
> This seems pretty ambitious. AFAIK nobody has even written a robust
> and useful tool based on Clang that coherently lets you pick a
> function and see all the call sites in a codebase (otherwise I would
> be using it!).

DXR can, although it has a problem trying to output the results of clang
due to the lexer tests breaking the internal tokenizer. And resolving
virtual edges along the callgraph appears to have broken again (sigh).
See <https://github.com/mozilla/dxr> for source.

As a side note, I've also been working on integrating documentation
output (akin to Doxygen) with this tool.

--
Joshua Cranmer
News submodule owner