[cfe-dev] Help to download checker-270.tar.bz2

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Fri Feb 1 11:05:36 PST 2013

It works fine for me. What error are you getting? (We definitely want to make sure there's not an issue with the link.)

The file is 29MB, which is too big an e-mail for the list. If you can confirm you're not able to access it on https://attache.apple.com/AttacheWeb/dl?id=ATC026bc118ec6a43c5b82969352059e927 (the expanded form of the shortened URL), I'll forward it to you privately.

Sorry for the trouble!
Jordan