[cfe-dev] How to use RecursiveASTVisitor of clang to visit the functions implementation in c++?

lotay 158481612 at qq.com
Thu Dec 19 03:27:06 PST 2013

For example: the entry file of filemanager is "testcase.cpp", which including
"#include test01.h", and "test01.h" has a class "Test", which a method
declaration "void sayHi();", and implementation of "sayHi" locates in
"test01.cpp".

For the above assumption, how can I use the the VisitCXXMethodDecl in
RecursiveASTVisitor to get the implementation of sayHi(), and When invoke
the method hasBody() of VisitCXXMethodDecl when visiting the sayHi()
function, hasBody() return false.

The puzzle is how I can get the implementation of the sayHi() with
"testcase.cpp" as the file entry of the source manager in the current
CompilerInstance.

For the constructor and deconstructor, the puzzles also arise....

Thanks in advance!!