[cfe-dev] Clang tool optimizations for performance?

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu Dec 5 13:26:20 PST 2013

On Thursday 05 December 2013 19:21:54 William Ledoux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have the same question over here.

Dito :)

<snip>

> Does anyone know of an open source project that uses clang for syntax
> highlighting ( aside the abandonned project SourceCodeKit ) ?

Olivier JG is prototyping a solution for KDevelop/Kate [1] and there is also
an existing plugin for Kate that makes heavy use of clang at [2].

That said, I'm still looking forward to more information on this topic.
KDevelop definitely plans to switch to clang, hopefully as soon as next year
for an experimental first release.

[1]: http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=scratch%2Folivierjg%2Fkalang.git
[2]: http://zaufi.github.io/kate-cpp-helper-plugin.html

Cheers