[cfe-dev] [3.4 Release] Phase II Reminder

Bill Wendling isanbard at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 23:58:46 PST 2013

The time has come for the next phase of testing! I’ll be creating RC2 Monday night. Please let me know if there are any outstanding patches that should be added to the release! Also, if you own a sub-project that’s hosted in the llvm.org source tree, please update it with any patches you want to go into the 3.4 release.

DOCUMENTATION:

Please please please update the ReleaseNotes.rst file in the 3.4 release! This can be done up until the final release tag, but the sooner the better! :-) If there are any other documentation changes, please add them in!

Share and enjoy!
-bw