[cfe-dev] Change Replacements from std::set to std::vector

Matt Fowles matt.fowles at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 16:55:27 PST 2013

All~

The attached patches naively implement the FIXME in Refactoring.h (switch
Replacements to be a vector) and add in naive de-duplication in the
applyAll method.  The -extra patch is for the tools/extra repository.  I
would not be surprised if there is some subtlety that I am missing, but I
figured I might as well provide the naive patch first and see what people
thought.

Matt