[cfe-dev] Documenting Clang: question about how best to deliver the doc

Morrison, Michael Michael_Morrison at playstation.sony.com
Tue Aug 27 14:39:35 PDT 2013

Thanks to everyone on this thread who replied to our query about what approach to take for our Clang documentation.  Your thoughtful comments were very helpful to our understanding of the issues and of the preferences of the community.  We’ve reviewed your responses to the options that we proposed, and we’ve decided to pursue the following option:

> 1a)  Maintain the documentation in Doxygen.  Any other formats required (HTML, XML, reST/Sphynx,  and so on) can be generated on-the-fly from the Doxygen comments as needed.

We have a good idea about how to proceed with this option, and we expect that we can begin submitting our updated Doxygen documentation later this summer.

Cheers,
Michael