[cfe-dev] OpenMP 3.1 Support Implementation In Clang Is Available

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre at debian.org
Tue Aug 27 05:37:18 PDT 2013

Hello,

On 27/08/2013 14:13, Andrey Bokhanko wrote:
> All,
>
> This is to announce availability of a full OpenMP 3.1 support
> implementation in Clang compiler.
>
> The project is hosted there: http://clang-omp.github.com/
>
> It is based on clang 3.3 (and will be updated as new clang/llvm releases
> become available); also, we plan to eventually contribute everything to
> the clang trunk (initial patches have already been committed).
Maintaining such patches out of the source tree might be hard.
Do you have any idea when (if?) all changes will be merged upstream ?

I am interested in having OpenMP support in Clang for the Debian/Ubuntu
builds. Unfortunately, maintaining a patch of 1.4M is pretty hard (and
probably too intrusive for the packages).

Thanks anyway, that is a great news!

Sylvestre