[cfe-dev] Building CFG piece by piece

Vadium vabrva at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 07:07:48 PDT 2013

Hello,

Can somebody give me a hint on AnalysisManager component Indexer?

I used checker to build CFG for my needs but now I am trying to build CFG as
a part of the tool. And here it was told that building it through
AnalysisManager is a good idea, so I found  this
<http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-dev/2010-December/012535.html>   and
quite confused as doxygen tell about clang::idx::Indexer while in clang's
code(AnalysisConsumer.cpp) it uses CheckerManager when initializing
AnalysisManager.

Thank you in advance,
Vadim Brodskiy

-----
Since speech has been invented, people still can't understand each other.