[cfe-dev] Waterloo Region LLVM Social - date and location announced!

Du Toit, Stefanus stefanus.du.toit at intel.com
Mon Aug 19 12:47:31 PDT 2013

We're having the first LLVM Social for those in or nearby the
Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge area of Ontario!

WHERE: Huether Hotel Barley Works in Uptown Waterloo [1]
WHEN:  Thursday, August 27, 7:00 PM

I've reserved an area of the bar for the event under "LLVM Social". If you
need any help, call me at 519-496-4224.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Doodle poll. We should have a
good turnout of at least ten or so LLVM enthusiasts!

Stefanus

[1] 59 King St N, Waterloo, ON, N2J 2X2 - at the corner of King and
Princess.

--
Stefanus Du Toit <stefanus.du.toit at intel.com>
Intel Waterloo