[cfe-dev] clang-format chromium ternary operator

Peter Kasting pkasting at chromium.org
Mon Aug 12 15:08:50 PDT 2013

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 2:40 PM, Nico Weber <thakis at chromium.org> wrote:

> I told Daniel that we generally follow google-internal style unless there
> are strong reasons not to. This issue has been discussed at length for
> google-internal style, and I personally don't see a strong reason to
> deviate here.

"All the existing code does it another way" is a strong enough reason to me.

I continue to believe that the Chromium-style-specific formatter should not
wrap this way.  I also believe this about any other style question where
there is a consistent pattern within the Chrome codebase, regardless of how
many options are legal.

PK