[cfe-dev] compile clang issue

Shu,Kaikai shukaikai at baidu.com
Sun Aug 11 19:40:14 PDT 2013

Hi
I encounter a issue about compile and install clang/llvm tools.
After compile many time about clang, I locate the problem

Llvm can be successful compile and install so as the clang tools.
When complile compliler-rt in the location  /llvm/projects/complier-rt, I encounter the problems as fellows:

make/lib_platforms.mk:80: *** 'make/platform/clang_darwin.mk': must define one of 'UniversalArchs' and 'Arch'.  Stop

I can't find a way to solve this issue? Could you help me to solve this problem.