[cfe-dev] Expr walk up? Looking for Enum name not value?

steveneliuk s.eliuk at samsung.com
Tue Apr 30 10:16:50 PDT 2013

Arggg... should have been more careful. Turns out these are defines and not
typedef enums in OpenCL.

Foolish, guess Im back to square one. I figure I should be able to query the
preprocessor and possibly get the info.

In the worst case, since I know the location in the source for the start
position, would it be a bad idea just to read until an escape character is
seen?