[cfe-dev] Can't exec "clang++" Problem

John Smith lbalbalba at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 06:57:02 PDT 2013

Hrm.

Im sure it cant be this simple, but... you specify --use-cc=, but the
error says it cant find clang++. Shouldnt you supply '--use-c++='
instead (or as well as '--use-cc'), and point it to
'/Applications/xcode4.6_sdk6.1/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang++'
or something similar ?

Just my 2$

- John Smith