[cfe-dev] Intel open sources OpenMP runtime

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Tue Apr 23 22:48:25 PDT 2013

Hi

Slightly OT, but I hope not too much since I've seen some recent OpenMP
interest here.
------------
Not sure who may have noticed already, but Intel open sourced their
OpenMP runtime. It claims to support 2.5, 3.0 and partial 4.0 (pending
final ratification)
http://www.openmprtl.org/

Question - BSD style license unlike GPLv3 or APLv2 does not contain any
explicit patent license. Unlike most other BSD style licensed projects,
in the license and sources several patents are explicitly listed as
being used.

Does anyone have an Intel contact who may be able to track down an answer?
I've made a github fork for convenience
https://github.com/pathscale/openmprtl/

./C